- Extremely fine needles gently penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin, and reduce the signs of aging.
- Featuring a wide, double-sized head with 1080 fine needles, the ORA Microneedle Body Roller is designed for use on any area of the body to diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, fine lines, and other blemishes.
- Helps smooth uneven skin texture and color, and heavy pitted skinin all body areas, including abdomen, thighs, legs, buttocks, hands, arms, neck, and back.
- Helps increase the absorption and penetration of skincare within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products manually by hand due to the needles aiding in opening micro-channels in the skin.
- When used on the scalp, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas.
- Treatment is pain-free with no side-effects.
- Can be used for numerous treatments on the face and body.
- Microneedletherapy has been used for decades by dermatologists, estheticians, and Hollywood celebrities including reportedly Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, and other stars.
- Manufactured with Disc Needle Technology that produces the highest durability needles that remain effective over multiple treatments.
- Microneedle rollers are substantially cheaper compared to expensive spa cosmetic treatments.
- Clinical studies have shown microneedle therapy to be as effective as cosmetic treatments, including laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and peels.
- Features a wide, double-sized head with 1,080 needles and a 0.50 millimeter needle depth.
- Roller comes with a protective, storage case that is compact and portable and can fit inside a bag.
- Easy to use from the comfort of your home.
How To Use
The roller can be used on the face and body. You can use the roller every 3-5 days or space treatments longer in between each depending on your results.
Step 1: Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol or a roller sterilizer.
Step 2: Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
Step 3: Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 5-10 times in each of the four directions - horizontally, vertically, and diagonally (see below diagrams).
Step 4: Following treatment, you may apply your regular creams or other skincare products.
Caution: Do not share roller with anyone. Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: Irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis, or keratosis. If you are not sure about using roller, consult a doctor or specialist before use. If there is any skin sensitivity, stop using roller and consult a specialist. Store roller in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety after use. Keep out of reach of children.