VOTED BEST MICRONEEDLE KIT BY allure MAGAZINE
- 6-piece deluxe roller kit offers user a total solution for roller therapy on the face and body by enabling user to switch between a face roller, to body roller, to eyes & lips roller, and to a stamp roller using interchangeable roller heads.
- Extremely fine needles gently penetrate the skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, and healthier skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks on the face and body.
- Features 4 interchangeable roller heads that can be switched from one to another to treat the face and most of areas of the body.
- The wide 1,200-needle head roller can be used for large body areas such as the stomach, legs, back and other areas.
- 600-needle head is recommended for the face.
- 240-needle head is optimal for treating sensitive areas as the eyes, lips, and other small areas.
- Stamp-needle head is optimal for targeting small areas.
- Helps smooth uneven skin texture and color.
- Helps increase the absorption and penetration of skincare products within the skin.
- When used on the head, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair.
- Pain-free with no side effects.
- Can be used for numerous treatments on the face and body.
- Microneedle therapy is proven and used by dermatologists and estheticians.
- Manufactured with cutting-edge Disc Needle Technology that produces the highest durability, medical-grade titanium needles that remain effective over many treatments.
- Comes with a protective storage case for storing all the parts of the kit and a sterilization tray to disinfect heads after use.
Awards:Beauty Mag 10 Best Dermarollers
1 Roller Handle
1 Body Head (1,200 Needles | 1.0 mm Needle Length)
1 Face Head (600 Needles | 0.50 mm Needle Length)
1 Eyes/Lips Head (240 Needles | 0.255 mm Needle Length)
1 Stamp Head (12 Needles | 1.0 mm Needle Length)
1 Storage Case with Built-in Roller Head Sterilization Tray
How To Use
Step 1: Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol. Pour alcohol into the sterilization tray that is built into the protective storage case. Then, soak the roller head for 5-8 minutes inside the tray before using the roller.
Step 2: Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
Step 3: Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 4-5 times in each of the four directions - horizontally, vertically, and diagonally (see below diagrams).
Step 4. With the stamp needle head only, do not roll back and forth. Instead, only press the stamp head on the treatment area.
Step 5: Following treatment, apply your regular skin care, serums, or post-rolling care solutions such as soothing masks.