- Extremely fine needles gently penetrate the skin and help stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, and healthier skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- Helps to enhance the volume and plumpness of the lips.
- Aside from lips, the roller can be used on small, narrow, or hard to reach areas of the face and body that require precision.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
- Helps increase the absorption and penetration of skincare products within the skin.
- Pain-free with no side effects.
- Can be used on for numerous treatments.
- Microneedle therapy is proven and used by dermatologists and estheticians.
- Manufactured with cutting-edge Disc Needle Technology that produces the highest durability needles that remain effective over many treatments.
- Features 180 stainless steel needles with 0.25 millimeter depth.
Roller comes with a protective storage case.
How To Use
Step 1: Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol or a roller sterilizer.
Step 2: Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
Step 3: Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 5-10 times in each of the four directions - horizontally, vertically, and diagonally (see below diagrams).
Step 4: Following treatment, apply your regular skin care, serums, or post-rolling care solutions such as soothing masks.