Sign up to our Newsletter.
The Pearl system is designed to be used up to 250 minutes before a replacement device is required. This may vary based on frequency of use, storage and environmental conditions.
Instructions for Use:
Read the Instructions for Use booklet provided with your Pearl for detailed instructions.
1. Squeeze one entire gel tube into one side of the mouth tray, while ensuring the gel is in contact with both inner walls to allow activation of the device.
2. Turn the Pearl device mouth tray over to the other side (the gel is thick and will not leak when turned upside down). Squeeze a second gel tube on the second side of the tray.
3. Press the activator button and the indicator light will turn orange. When the light turns green, the device is ready to use. Place the mouth-tray in your mouth with the indicator light facing up.
4. After 5 minutes, the green light will turn off indicating that the treatment is over.
5. Remove the device and rinse your mouth with water.
1. Ensure the indicator light is off prior to washing.
2. Use a toothbrush to quickly and thoroughly clean the mouth-tray with warm water so that there is no gel left in either side.
3. Avoid using your finger to clean the mouth tray.
4. The device is not waterproof. Do not immerse the device in water while rinsing. Do not wash device in water.
5. Treat for 5 minutes twice daily at your convenience for 5 days. Alternatively, you can simply do 10 consecutive treatments, for a total of 50 minutes for immediate results.
6. Store the device in the clamshell case provided in between uses. The gel should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Gel Tube Ingredients:
Glycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Potassium Nitrate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Natural Peppermint Oil, Edetate Disodium Dihydrate.
Tanda/me Pearl Ionic Teeth Whitening System