- ORA Cordless Electric Microneedle Derma Pen System uses extremely fine needles to gently penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger looking skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars from injury and acne, stretch marks, and other blemishes on the face and body.
- Featuring 5 speeds and an adjustable needle head that allows you to switch to different needles depths (from 0 25 mm to 2 0 mm), the electric roller uses a vibration mechanism that produces faster and more precise needle strokes, easier and deeper needle penetration compared to manual, non electric rollers.
- Helps smooth uneven skin texture and color.
- Helps increase the absorption and penetration of skincare products within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare by hand due to the needles aiding in opening micro channels in the skin.
- When used on the scalp, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair.
- Treatment is considered relatively pain-free with no side-effects.
- The electric mechanism of the electric roller decreases the contact time between the skin surface and the needles, leading to less force needed to be used, less stress on the skin, and no discomfort compared to manual non electric rollers.
- Can be used for numerous treatments on the face and body.
- Microneedle therapy has been used for decades by dermatologists, estheticians, and Hollywood celebrities.
- Features 12 medical grade, stainless steel needles and 2 replacement needle heads.
- Device is rechargeable via USB charger ( and once charged can be used without a cord for maximum comfort and ease of use.
- Microneedle therapy is proven and used for decades by dermatologists, estheticians, and celebrities.
- Manufactured with the highest grade stainless steel technology that produces the longest durability which will remain effective over multiple treatments.
- Clinical studies have shown microneedle therapy to be as effective as cosmetic treatments such as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel, IPL, Fraxel and CO 2 laser.
- This Derma Pen is substantially cheaper compared to doing expensive needle therapy treatments in spas with beauty professionals.
- Easy to use from the comfort of your home.
- Comes with 2 replacement needle heads featuring 12 needles, and AC Adapter.
- Features newly improved ergonomic, luxurious and durable aluminum lightweight design for greater handle of the device.
- 1 Electric Microneedle Roller Device
- 2 Replacement Microneedle Replacement Heads
- 1 USB cable
- User Manual
Instructions For Use:
For detailed instructions, read the User Manual.
- Before treatment, cleanse the skin areas to be treated and dry them.
- Then, select the needle length (between 0.25mm to 2.0mm) and set the speed on the device that best suits the area and condition you want to treat (refer to Manual).
- Lightly move the device using slow circular motions by making small circles from right to left. Do not press the Derma Pen too hard on the skin.
- Once you've treated the area using circular motions, then do a second treatment on the same area again but this time make vertical motions from top to bottom a few times. Then do a third treatment on the same area again but this time use diagonal strokes across the entire area.
- Following treatment, be sure to disinfect the needle heads using alcohol.
- The ORA Dermapen System comes with 2 replacement needle heads. After repeated use of the same needle head over time, the needles will become dull and you should replace the needle head with a new one (once you no longer have replacement heads, additional ones can be purchased on the Beautyora.com site).