Sign up to our Newsletter.
1. Plug the adapter into the device and then plug into an electric wallet.
2. Take out the needle cartridge from the sterilized packaging.
3. To place the needle cartridge on the electric roller, place it on the head of the roller and then push it in while turning the cartridge clockwise until the two openings on the cartridge get locked into the two round slots on the roller.
4. To remove the cartridge, turn the cartridge counter clockwise and pull the cartridge off once the cartridge opening are no longer locked into the two round slots on the roller.
To turn the device on, press the power button for several seconds until the light on the power button turns green. To turn the device off, press the same power button down for a few seconds until the device is off.
To change speeds in your 5-speed electric roller, simply press the power button once after the device is on. When first turned on, the device starts on the lowest speed. The following are the speed settings:
Level 1: Green | Level 2: Orange | Level 3: Red | Level 4: Pink | Lever 5: Blue
The electric roller needle depth can be adjusted between 0.25mm up to 2.0mm. To adjust the needle length, turn the adjustment ring on the roller clockwise to make the length longer or counter clockwise to shorten the length of the needles.
1. Before treatment, make sure you first cleanse the skin areas to be treated and dry them. We recommend using some serum/moisturizer before the treatment.
2. Then, select the needle depth and set the speed on the device that best suits the treatment area. Refer to table on the right for suggested protocol. Initially, it is recommended to select a lower needle depth and speed to see how your skin reacts to the treatment. If you feel comfortable, you may continue with the depth and speed you selected or adjust accordingly. If you experience any discomfort, stop the treatment immediately and try again with a lower speed and depth than what you originally selected.
3. With the free hand that is not holding the Derma Pen, gently spread your fingers across the skin area to be treated so that the skin to be treated is held taut. Then, with the hand holding the Derma Pen, lightly move the device using slow circular motions by making small circles from right to left (See Step 1 in diagram below). Do not press the Derma Pen too hard on the skin, but instead use mild constant pressure on the treatment area. Additionally, please be sure to keep the needles of the Derma Pen in constant contact with the skin while treating the area without lifting off the device.
4. Once you’ve treated the area using circular motions, then do a second treatment on the same area again but this time make vertical motions with the Derma Pen by moving it from top to bottom a few times (See Step 2 in diagram above). Use mild constant pressure and keep the Derma Pen in constant contact with the skin while treating the area.
5. Then, do a third treatment on the same area again but this time use diagonal strokes across the entire area (see steps 3 & 4 in diagram above). Use mild constant pressure and keep the Derma Pen in constant contact with the skin while treating the area.
ORA Electric Microneedle Roller Derma Pen System (0.25-2.0 mm Range) - 5 Speeds- CORDED VERSION