Product Description & Benefits:
Item is on sale and cannot be combined with any other coupon discount.
- Tanda Zap is clinically proven to clear or fade acne blemishes in 24 hours.
- Helps prevent future acne breakouts.
- Effective for treatment of whiteheads.
- Tanda Zap combines the power of LED blue light, sonic vibration and warming to kill bacteria that causes acne.
- Appropriate for all skin types & tones.Contact sensor, Temperature sensor, Automatic shut off.
- No pain or side effects, burning, irritation, dryness, or redness.
- Compact and mobile design enables you to fit device in your pocket and be used while on the go. If you feel a pimpl coming on, just zap it and stay social.
- Featured on Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show
- Light therapy technology is proven to be safe and highly effective way to treat acne.
- FDA Cleared and Dermatologist-recommended.
- Tanda Zap's blue light causes a chemical reaction that kills the bacteria that cause acne. In scientific terms, blue light at a very precise 414nm wavelength is phototoxic to bacteria. It attaches an oxygen molecule to the P. Acnes bacteria causing it to self-destruct.
- The Zap's sonic vibration increases microcirculation to reduce swelling and inflammation while agitating the skin to expose more of the bacteria to the light.
- Gentle warming of the Zap produced by the light energy opens pores and allows the light to reach more bacteria.
Item is on sale and cannot be combined with any other coupon discount.
Tanda is Clinically Proven
Zap Power treatments deliver rapid blemish clearance, are gentle on all skin types and, unlike some other acne treatments, there are no potential side effects such as dryness, irritation or redness.
Targets acne at the source
After just 6 minutes of exposure to the bacteria-killing blue light of Zap Power, there is an 85% reduction in P.acnes bacteria! That is equal to just 3, 2-minute treatments with Zap Power!
How Does The Tanda Zap Work?
The Zap uses a combination of powerful blue light with sonic vibration and gentle warming technology to open up pores, exposing even more of the P.acnes bacteria to the blue light to clear blemishes fast.
The Zap Power uses a specific wavelength of non-UV blue LED light to quickly and effectively clear acne blemishes by destroying the acne-causing bacteria that causes them without irritation or dryness. This is the same professional blue light that professionals have used to treat their patients in office for over a decade. When you eliminate the bacteria, you break the cycle of acne to reveal clearer, smoother skin.
Blue Light: 414nm blue light works by producing oxygen singlets which attach to the P.acnes bacteria (acne-causing bacteria). These singlets have a phototoxic effect on key porphorins, causing the P.acnes bacteria to self-destruct.
Sonic vibration: Increases microcirculation to reduce swelling and inflammation while agitating the skin to expose more of the bacteria to the light.
Gentle warming: Produced by the light energy, opens pores and allows the light to reach more bacteria.
Directions For Use:
- Start with a clean dry face
- Press the orange power button
- Lightly place over blemish until vibration stops (2 minutes). Repeat 2-3 times daily
I travel a lot for work and am constantly on the go. With the change in environments and sitting on a plan I always seem to get breakouts at the worse times. The last thing I want is a blemish before a show or meeting and the last thing I have is time to perform a routine skincare cleanse with four different face washes, toner, creams etc. The tända ZAP provides me with a solution that I can use on my time and anywhere I am. It fits in my purse, is easy to use and works so quick. I can see results within 24 hours of using it. Whether I am at home, in an airport or just grabbing a coffee the tända ZAP is amazing! Thanks tända ZAP!
Using the tända ZAP was so easy. When the treatment was finished, I wanted to use it again because it was warm and relaxing so I used it a couple times right before bed. I honestly didn't expect to see my pimple go away by the next day, but when I woke up, I could barely see it. I was shocked that something actually worked that fast! It was beyond my expectations, it's still amazing to me. I will tell everyone I know about it because it's just that good!
I always get pimples at the worst times, and when they show up, they are under the skin and painful and seriously noticeable. I used the tända ZAP about 3 times one night on one of my "underground" zits and the next day the pain was gone and the swelling had gone down. I used it again a couple of more times, and it just went away. It's like it never totally surfaced and it was never there. I couldn't believe how fast it worked, one weekend and it was gone - my pimples usually last at least one week. This is the best acne product that has ever been recommended to me!
- What is blue light therapy?
Blue light is scientifically proven to eliminate acne causing bacteria gently. It is a proven technology that has been used in clinics for rehabilitation and aesthetic applications for over 35 years.
- Are there any harmful side effects?
There are no known harmful side effects of light therapy. Thousands of scientific studies have proven this technology to be a safe and highly effective way to treat a variety of conditions.
- Will the LEDs used by the tända ZAP burn my skin?
No. Under normal operating circumstances, the temperature remains at a comfortable level.
- Is there any UV danger when using tända ZAP?
No. The tända ZAP does not use UV light. The tända ZAP uses 414nm blue LED light, which is not a UV wavelength.
- When can I expect to see results?
You can expect to see results within 24 hours. tända ZAP is clinically proven to clear or fade pimples within 24 hours.
- Does tända ZAP prevent breakouts from occurring?
tända ZAP uses 414nm wavelength of blue LED light. Blue LED light at this wavelength is known to be phototoxic to bacteria. This means that not only are you eliminating the pimple, you are killing the bacteria that causes acne, therefore preventing future breakouts.
- How long will tända ZAP last?
The tända ZAP is designed to last for 1000 2-minute treatments.
- Is the tända ZAP right for me?
If you suffer from any breakouts or have pesky pimples that come up at the worst times, tända ZAP is for you!
- How do I dispose of my device once it has completed 1000 uses?
You can dispose of the tända ZAP like you would any other electronic device.
- Do I need to wear goggles?
Company sponsored testing showed that, when used as directed, the device did not pose risk of damage to the eyes.
- What skin types are best suited for the tända ZAP?
tända ZAP can be used on all skin types and tones. Unlike some other acne treatments the tända Zap Advanced Acne Light Clearing Device does not contain any harsh chemicals. It will not cause skin irritation, flakiness, dryness or hyper-pigmentation.
- My batteries seem to run out quickly – why?
Are you treating your whole face with the tända ZAP? The tända ZAP is a zit zapper – targeting individual pimples. The batteries that come with the device last for about 45 treatments. When used as a zit zapper, 45 treatments will... go a long way. Plus you still have 955 treatments left n the life of the device! If you’re looking for a tool to use all over your face, check out the Tända Clear Light Therapy Device. It has a rechargeable built in battery, covers about 5X the surface area of the ZAP, lasts for 6,000 treatments and it’s only $250. If you wanted to get even more value out of your tända ZAP device as well as be environmentally friendly, pick up a package of rechargeable batteries.