- ORA S'move Wand Diamond Microdermabrasion, Exfoliation & Suction Handheld System - w/3 Heads, 3 Tips is a professional-level home device that uses diamond-tipped peeling heads to abrade off dead, damaged, and old skin cells in the top skin layers, allowing newer, smoother, healthier, and more radiant skin to emerge.
- At the same time that exfoliation occurs, the dual-action device simultaneously vacuums out the dead skin, dirt and excess oil.
- Helps improve skin texture of aging and sun-damaged skin, while reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged and clogged pores, acne scars and blackheads.
- Helps smooth out uneven pigmentation, discoloration, blemishes, age spots, brown spots, stretch marks.
- Helps promote collagen and elastin production and improve blood circulation.
- Improves absorption of skincare products.
- Helps prevent excess dead skin accumulation, leading to improved skin hydration and moisture level due to greater water and oxygen absorption.
- Helps prevent blemishes, clogged pores, and breakouts by getting rid of dirt, oil and skin impurities.
- Features 3 speed levels.
- Features 3 types of diamond heads to target different areas of the face and body, including: Small diamond head delicately exfoliates delicate skin around the eye, Medium head is for the face and neck, and Large head is used for rough and wrinkled skin around the body (i.e. elbows, knees).
- Features a simple control panel for setting treatment intensity level and duration.
- >Double filtration device makes cleaning easy and fast.
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to carry for travel.
- Can be used on the face and body and on all skin types.
- Delivers professional results in your home for a fraction of the cost of spa or doctor treatments.
- Painless, non-invasive treatment.
- 100-240V universal AC power adapter.
- 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Diamond Face Microdermabrasion System can help treat:
- Aging and sun-damaged skin
- Fine lines
- Enlarged and clogged pores
- Acne and acne scaring
- Stretch marks
- Uneven Pigmentation
3 medical-grade diamond microderabrasion tip heads (Small, Medium and Large)
3 suction vacuum treatment heads
Universal AC power adapter
How To Use
1. Prior to each treatment, wash the area to be treated and wipe with a wet towel, so that the area to be treated is moist and not too dry. It is recommended to start with Level 1 to get used to the treatment before advancing to higher-intensity levels.
2. Place the diamond head of the wand flat and firmly against the skin of the area to be treated. Then, rub the diamond head on the skin in circular motions for about 2-4 times per treatment area.
3. Treatment can be repeated 2-3 times a week until results are achieved using the same or higher intensity levels.
4. Following treatment, wash the treated area with cold water to remove dead skin and other particles. It is advised not to use a hot sauna for 10-15 days following treatment. It is recommended to replace the cotton filter after every 3-5 uses.
5. Please be sure to inspect the sponge filter after each treatment to make sure that the sponge is clean. If there is excessive residue, then replace the sponge filter (additional filters are included).
Make sure to prevent direct sunlight immediately after a treatment.
If you use makeup, try to only use pure mineral powders, to limit chances of repulsion.
Provide yourself 2 weeks in between treatments.